Mirarnas Development Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirarnas Development Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Mirarnas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyameis
The Awakener

Welcome to Mirarnas! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Mirarnas!   Welcome to Mirarnas! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Hello!

Again, allow me to welcome you to the Mirarnas Development Forums!

If you're here, you've undoubtedly been invited to be a volunteer for the upcoming MUD of Mirarnas. If not, I have otherwise no idea what you're doing here unless you're some random spambot. Shoo, if so!

Otherwise, the other parts of the thread are locked off and hidden to protect our ideas from prying eyes and to prevent spambots from otherwise destroying the forum. In order to access the rest of the forum, you must register on the forums. You MUST register with your chosen God name, there are no exceptions to this. If you're one of those folks that has not come up with a God concept or name yet, I'll give you a temporary name until then. Once registered, please send me an e-mail at SeventhEclipse@hotmail.com or PM me here on the Forums and I will get to adding you to the Administrator group so you can access the rest of the forums. If I am for some reason unavailable, please consult with Aeron and she will pester me to get you added (believe me, she will).

Indeed, I look forward to working with you in the future and making Mirarnas into the best possible world we can.
Back to top Go down
https://mirarnas.darkbb.com

Welcome to Mirarnas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirarnas Development Forums :: Welcome!-
Jump to: